All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildren are able to communicate by signing before they develop the skills necessary for speech. By teaching simple sign language to children from as young as eight months, we can help them to convey their emotions and their needs. When children begin to talk, having sign language to fall back on provides a comforting safety net. Favourite nursery rhymes and songs, with babies and toddlers, signing and miming along.
- PrizesJoint winner for Practical Pre-School Silver Award 2008.
- PublisherChild's Play International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleHands on Songs
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChild's Play (International) Ltd
- Content Note12 colour illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anthony Lewis
- Interest AgeFrom 1
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.