All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith over 50 reusable stickers, this is a colouring and sticker book in one! It puts an entertaining spin on the timelessly popular rhyme - as well as a baa baa here, and an oink oink there, there's also a boing, an aak-aak, an arrooo, a flobble, a roar, a slither and much more. You can meet - and colour in - Old MacDonald, his ducks, pigs, sheep, dog, cat, cows, horses...and how on earth did a kangaroo, an elephant, a giraffe and a hippo get there! With two pages of bright stickers that can be reused here, there and everywhere time and time again, this combined sticker and colouring-in book presents a wonderfully witty rendition of the ever-popular song, featuring all the familiar animals and their ises - and several more! With amusing text and delightful outline drawings by Jenny Tulip, the scenes can be coloured in by the reader, using pencils, crayons or felt-tipped pens, and then finished off by placing the special colour stickers within each scene. The stickers are reusable, so children can complete the pages many times over, or use the stickers to create their own books, posters and games.
- Author BiographyJenny Tulip is a much-loved children's illustrator. She has designed and illustrated gift wraps and greetings cards, and has more than 25 years' experience of creating children's books and stationery.
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication22/12/2015
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight249 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jenny Tulip
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.