All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $28.47
About this product
- DescriptionOld MacDonald had a farm like you've never seen before! With a d to the familiar refrain E-I-E-I-O, a day on this farm is framed by the vowels A-E-I-O-U--and sometimes Y. Old MacDonald appears in an explosion of color and, starting with the letter A, proceeds to saw barn planks, stack sacks, crank cranks, and whack gnats. The day progresses as every vowel is featured in action-packed bursts of lively text. Old MacDonald has devised a myriad of tools to make her job if t easier, then a lot more fun. In chaotic scenes filled with pulleys, catapults, and flying machines, the farm becomes the background for a circus-like riot of fantastic contraptions. With dozens of details to discover, and hilarious tongue-twisting text, this book is destined to become a favorite.
- Author BiographyJonarno Lawson is a poet and the author of several books for children. He lives in Toronto, Ontario. Tina Holdcroft is the author and/or illustrator of more than 40 books for children, including Spy, Spy Again. She lives in Toronto, Ontario.
- Author(s)JonArno Lawson
- PublisherAnnick Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/06/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintAnnick Press Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight142 g
- Width254 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tina Holdcroft
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book
- Interest AgeTo 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.