All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionOld MacDonald had a farm E ...I ...E ...I ...O.And on that farm he had a ...TRUCK?!With a DIG, DIG here and a SCOOP, SCOOP there, this classic folk song just got revved up! Beloved farm vehicles, like the excavator, dump truck, and bulldozer, will have the vehicle-obsessed of all ages singing along.
- Author BiographySteve Goetz was inspired to write his debut picture book after his son began to sing 'Old MacDonald Had a Farm' with alternative lyrics. This blossomed into a conversation about the heavy machinery Old MacDonald must have owned to run his farm. He lives with his family in San Francisco. Eda Kaban was born and raised in Turkey. Global travels brought her to the United States where she studied Illustration at Academy of Art University, and was a three-time Society of Illustrators winner. She now teaches the next generation of artists at Academy of Art University, in addition to exhibiting work in galleries and illustrating children's books. She lives in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Steve Geotz
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication10/05/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout, jacketed
- Weight476 g
- Width289 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Eda Kabon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.