All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Old New Land is a utopian vel by Theodor Herzl (1860 - 1904), the founder of political Zionism. Outlining Herzl's vision for a Jewish state in the Land of Israel, this book became one of Zionism's establishing texts. It was translated into Hebrew as Tel Aviv, which directly influenced the choice of the same name for the Jewish-Zionist Jaffa suburb founded in 1909, which was to become a major Israeli city. This book was originally published in 1902 in German as Altneuland. This edition has updated translations of location-places, to conform better with modern usage.
- Author BiographyTheodor Herzl born Benjamin Ze'ev Herzl was an Austro-Hungarian journalist and writer. He is considered to have been the father of modern political Zionism and in effect the founder of the State of Israel.
- Author(s)Theodore Herzl
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.