All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOld Poisons, New Problems is a practical guide to identifying, testing for, and dealing with contaminated cultural materials archived in museum collections. Special features include worksheets for performing basic tests, charts of scientific and historical information on kwn pesticides, data resources, and illustrations. This book will be useful to the museum community and tribal groups involved with the management and/or repatriation of these collections.
- Author BiographyDr. Nancy Odegaard is Conservator and Head of the Preservation Division for the Arizona State Museum and Professor of Anthropology at the University of Arizona in Tucson. Alyce Sadongei (Kiowa/Tohono O'Odham) is Assistant Curator for Native American Relations for the Arizona State Museum at the University of Arizona in Tucson.
- Author(s)Alyce Sadongei,Nancy Odegaard
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/03/2005
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width211 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Other
- AU $76.17Trending at AU $80.67
- AU $43.16Trending at AU $44.41
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $19.61Trending at AU $25.87
- AU $16.05Trending at AU $20.08
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $24.22
- AU $11.37Trending at AU $13.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.