About this product
- DescriptionKids can start getting ready for the holiday on December 1, when they'll begin filling in the landscape of a Victorian-era village with quaint shops, cottages, and other buildings. Each day they'll add ather numbered sticker illustration until the final touch on December 25 - a Christmas tree in the town square.
- Author BiographyDarcy May was born in Redondo Beach, California, and traveled east with her family as her father's career in art flourished. Now an award-winning professional herself, she has created paintings for a number of private collections and illustrated many books for Dover and other major publishers.
- Author(s)Darcy May
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover Sticker Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width134 mm
- Height312 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsSticker book
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.