All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionA grand encyclopedia of country lore by famed Texas folklorist Jerry Mack Johnson, covering water witching, maple syruping, weather wisdom, country remedies and herbal cures, cleaning solutions, pest purges, bird migrations and animal lore, firewood essentials, adobe making and bricklaying, leather working, plant dyes, farm foods, natural teas and tonics, grala, bread making, beer brewing and winemaking, jams and jellies, canning and preserving, sausage making and meat smoking, drying foods, down-home toys, papermaking, candle crafting, homemade soaps and shampoos, Christmas wreaths and decorations, butter and cheese making, fishing and hunting secrets, and much more.
- Author BiographyJerry Mack Johnson grew up on a ranch in West Texas and worked as a cowboy, rodeo clown, professional bull rider, miner, prospector, merchant seaman, oilfield worker, catfish farmer, salesman, and school teacher. He was the author of numerous books of lore, including Down Home Ways, Country Wisdom, and Country Scrapbook.
- Author(s)Jerry Mack Johnson
- PublisherVoyageur Press Inc
- Date of Publication11/03/2011
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationStillwater
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVoyageur Press Inc
- Content Note400 black & white illustrations
- Weight1111 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.