Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe glamour and fascination of the Old West is brought to life in a new way in this interesting collection of facts and figures. Historic photographs tell stories of their own as the faces of such Old West characters as Geronimo, General Custer and the Unsinkable Molly Brown enliven the text. This book covers the who, what, where, and how in the often violent settling of the land west of the Mississippi. The scope and history of the Old West is highlighted in a way that is both factual and entertaining in this unique presentation that will appeal to anyone interested in the Old West and the people and places that made it happen. Author Don Bullis has spent his life covering the people and places of New Mexico as a small-town newspaper editor and as a deputy sheriff and town marshal. He has traveled extensively throughout the Western United States to gather the facts, figures, and photos that made up this collection.
- Author(s)Don Bullis
- PublisherRio Grande Books
- Date of Publication18/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRio Grande Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.