All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver 300 wholesome, easy-to-prepare recipes include Nantucket scallop chowder, Boston baked beans, apple pan dowdy, mincemeat pie, Parker House rolls, Boston cream pie, lobster, and many more. Arranged according to the seasons and accompanied by charming observations. Final section contains favorite recipes from 41 famous New England inns. 9 illustrations.
- Author(s)Duncan Macdonald,Robb Sagendorph
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/1993
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight257 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Scott Maclain
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $26.05Trending at AU $28.81
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $32.02
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $47.48
- AU $16.07Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $31.11Trending at AU $32.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.