All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionFor the first time in history, women can expect to live well from their sixties for ather three decades. A drab existence of retirement, disease and disconnection is t an option for this generation of women. In Older and Bolder, Renata Singer contrasts the stories of the pioneers of active, productive old age against the anxieties of those facing the milestone of turning sixty, considering each viewpoint in the light of revealing research. Older and Bolder is her rallying guide to living audaciously in the last third of your life.
- Author BiographyRenata Singer is a writer, community activist and educator who divides her time between Melbourne and New York. She co-founded Fitted for Work after working with Bottomless Closet in New York. Renata is Chair of the Oxfam New York Committee and a member of the Oxfam America Leadership Council. Among Renata's publications are The Front of the Family, True Stories from the Land of Divorce and Goodbye and Hello. Her most recent book (with Peter Singer) is The Moral of the Story- Ethics Through Literature.
- Author(s)Renata Singer
- PublisherMelbourne University Press
- Date of Publication03/08/2015
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationCarlton
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintMelbourne University Press
- Weight398 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.