Oled Fundamentals: Materials, Devices, and Processing of Organic Light-Emitting Diodes by Taylor & Francis Inc (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $205.58+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $283.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Comprehensive Source for Taking on the Next Stage of OLED R&D OLED Fundamentals: Materials, Devices, and Processing of Organic Light-Emitting Diodes brings together key topics across the field of organic light-emitting diodes (OLEDs), from fundamental chemistry and physics to practical materials science and engineering aspects to design and manufacturing factors. Experts from top academic institutions, industry, and national laboratories provide thorough, up-to-date coverage on the most useful materials, devices, and design and fabrication methods for high-efficiency lighting. The first part of the book covers all the construction materials of OLED devices, from substrate to encapsulation. For the first time in book form, the second part addresses challenges in devices and processing, including architectures and methods for new OLED lighting and display techlogies. The book is suitable for a broad audience, including materials scientists, device physicists, synthetic chemists, and electrical engineers. It can also serve as an introduction for graduate students interested in applied aspects of photophysics and electrochemistry in organic thin films.
- Author BiographyDaniel J. Gaspar is the technical group manager of the Applied Materials Group at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory. His group concentrates on the discovery and application of new materials for energy applications. His research interests also include nanoscale materials characterization. He earned a PhD in physical chemistry from the University of Chicago. Evgueni Polikarpov is a staff scientist in the Applied Materials Group at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory. His research interests include materials for photovoltaics and organic light-emitting devices. He earned a PhD in chemistry from the University of Southern California.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication26/05/2015
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note255 black & white illustrations, 28 black & white tables
- Weight1043 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byDaniel J. Gaspar,Evgueni Polikarpov
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.