All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEstablished as one of the leading books on the materials and methods of construction, the Ninth Edition of Construction was renamed Olin's Construction to reflect the brand identity that Harold Olin brought to this standard text. The most comprehensive text on the subject, Olin's Construction cover t only the materials and methods of building construction, but also building systems and equipment, utilities, properties of materials, and current design and contracting requirements. Whether a builder, designer, contractor, or manager, readers have for over two generations mastered the principles of construction operations with Olin's Construction.
- Author BiographyH. LESLIE SIMMONS, RA, CSI, is a construction consultant and specifications writer with more than fifty-five years of professional experience.
- Author(s)H. Leslie Simmons
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/01/2012
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2686 g
- Width223 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.