All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOlive Oil: An Olive Oil Lover's Guide to the Organic Oils of Spain is for any conisseur or lover of olive oils. Passionate about olive oil, Dorian Yates, author of the award-winning Green Earth Guide series to traveling naturally and ecologically in Europe takes you on a tour of the abundant, fresh olive oils produced organically in Spain. Olive Oil includes historical and cultural information, growing and processing techniques, as well as full listings of over forty oils. Her mouth-watering guide to Spain's organic olive oils makes you want to break out the dipping bread and start tasting.
- Author BiographyDorian Yates is the photographer and author of the award-winning Green Earth Guide series including the Green Earth Guide: Traveling Naturally in France, Green Earth Guide: Traveling Naturally in Spain, and Green Earth Guide: Traveling Naturally in Switzerland. She is an expert on green-living and ecotravel in Europe and the United States. Her Traveling Naturally blog has been selected as one of Lonely Planet's favorite blogs. Dorian has worked for consumer advocacy organizations and as a consultant on environmental health, non-toxic products, indoor air quality, and organic farming issues. She brings her thirty years of green expertise to ecotravel and local foods.
- Author(s)Dorian Yates
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleGreen Earth Guide
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $26.99New
- AU $14.63New
- AU $21.70New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $29.40Trending at AU $35.56
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $33.96
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.