All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionBlending the best of healthy West Coast living and New World flavors, The Olive Oil and Vinegar Cookbook is filled with delicious recipes for every occasioneach one created using Theo s own certified organic olive oils and vinegars from her company, Global Gardens. With an emphasis on family, entertaining, and a sustainable engagement with the natural world, Theo has developed a delicious array of recipes to reawaken the palate while embracing the modern tastes of laid-back California living. Using the West Coast landscape as her inspiration, Theo offers 250 gorgeously photo-graphed recipes for every mealincluding Amorous Avocado Soup, Lemon Veggie Chips, Pomegranate Pork BBQ, Triple Tangerine Dream, and so many moreincluding desserts using extra virgin olive oil. You ll also find recipes and commentary from Chef Bradley Ogden, (awarded Best Chef of California by the prestigious James Beard Foundation), and from The Food Network regular and Healthiest Chef in America, Bill Wavrin. Learn the value of sea salt and seaweed, the truth about olive oil smoke points and how to use the right pans, plus ideas for healthy Caliterranean living matter where home is. The Olive Oil and Vinegar Cookbook is an essential cookbook for health-driven foodies.
- Author(s)Theo Stephan
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication17/11/2011
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllworth Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1895 g
- Width310 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.