Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most controversial, yet most houred, filmmakers of our time, director of some of the most widely debated classics of modern film, including 'Platoon', 'Born on the Fourth of July', 'The Doors', 'JFK', 'Natural Born Killers' and more, Oliver Stone has raised eyebrows both in his career and in his personal life. Now this little book reviews and analyses each of his movies, going behind the scenes to examine the arguments his movies have raised and adding some thought-provoking insights on the world of modern's cinema's most infamous son.
- Author BiographyMichael Carlson has written on film for the Financial Times, The Daily Telegraph, The Independent and Headpress. He is the film editor for Crime Time and the author of Pocket Essentials on Sergio Leone and Clint Eastwood.
- Author(s)Michael Carlson
- PublisherOldcastle Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/01/2002
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitlePocket Essentials
- Place of PublicationHarpenden, Herts
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPocket Essentials
- Weight63 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.