All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOliver is nervous about the first day of school, so he picks up an alligator at the swamp, just in case. And boy, does it come in handy! Whenever anything scares Oliver - be it a teacher, a classmate or the prospect of learning everything - the alligator makes the problem go away. Quickly, school becomes much simpler. and a little lonely. But Oliver kws just what to do!
- Author BiographyPaul Schmid is the author and illustrator of A Pet for Petunia, Petunia Goes Wild, and Hugs from Pearl. In 2010, he was awarded a month-long fellowship with Maurice Sendak. He lives in Seattle, with his wife, Linda and their daughter Anna, but no alligators. Visit him at www.paulschmidbooks.com.
- Author(s)Paul Schmid
- PublisherDisney Publishing Worldwide
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintDisney Publishing Worldwide
- Content Note1
- Weight381 g
- Width249 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.61
- AU $9.75Trending at AU $19.04
- AU $8.82Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $10.52Trending at AU $16.75
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $24.93
- AU $10.08Trending at AU $11.24
- AU $7.44Trending at AU $12.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.