All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReaders who loved The Fourteenth Goldfish will cheer for Olivia Bean as she strives to win kids week Jeopardy! Olivia Bean kws trivia. She watches Jeopardy! every night and usually beats at least one of the contestants. If she were better at geography, she would try out for the show s kids week. Not only could she win bundles of money, she d get to go to the taping in California, where her dad, who left two years ago and who Olivia misses like crazy, lives with his new family. One day Olivia s friend-turned-nemesis, Tucker, offers to help her bulk up her geography kwledge. Before Olivia kws it, she s getting help from all sorts of unexpected sources: her almost-stepdad, super-anying Neil; her genius little brother, Charlie; even her stressed-out mom. But will the one person she wants to impress more than anyone else show up to support her? From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyDONNA GEPHART is the author of As If Being 12 3/4 Isn't Bad Enough, My Mother Is Running for President, How to Survive Middle School, Death by Toilet Paper and Lily and Dunkin. She lives in Jupiter, Florida, with her family. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Donna Gephart
- PublisherYearling Books
- Date of Publication12/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYearling Books
- Weight204 g
- Width135 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.