Ollam: Studies in Gaelic and Related Traditions in Honor of Tomas O Cathasaigh by Aidan Doyle, Fergus Kelly, Anders Ahlqvist, Hugh Fogarty, Joseph Falaky Nagy, Damian McManus, Charlene M. Eska, Liam Breatnach, Rory McTurk, Padraig A. Breatnach (Hardback, 2016)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book of original essays on aspects of the Gaelic literary tradition and related traditions, with a focus on early and medieval Ireland, by some of the world's preeminent scholars. Topics include heroic legend, law and language, and poetry and poetics; genres covered include saga literature, law-texts, annals, bardic poetry (some of it edited and translated for the first time), and folklore.
- Author BiographyMatthieu Boyd is associate professor in the Department of Literature, Language, Writing, and Philosophy at Fairleigh Dickinson University and an associate of the Department of Celtic Languages and Literatures at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Aidan Doyle,Anders Ahlqvist,Charlene M. Eska,Damian McManus,Fergus Kelly,Hugh Fogarty,Joseph Falaky Nagy,Liam Breatnach,Padraig A. Breatnach,Rory McTurk
- PublisherFairleigh Dickinson University Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2016
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFairleigh Dickinson University Press
- Content Note4 tables
- Weight730 g
- Width158 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.