All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionOllie has a big imagination and big plans for summer. But one in his family wants to go outside and play. Dad is sending emails, Mom is watching TV, Ollie s siblings are playing video games and texting even Gram and Gramps are too busy downloading photos. Too much screen time! How can Ollie get his family to shut off their gadgets and play together? In our techlogy-focused world, more kids than ever turn to screens for information and entertainment just like their parents. By the time children are eight, they spend seven or more hours a day with screens and electronics. Ollie Outside invites kids and parents to read together, get outdoors, and focus on family fun. Tips at the end of the book reinforce this message.
- Author BiographyMichael Oberschneider, Psy.D., is a clinical psychologist and the founder and director of Ashburn Psychological and Psychiatric Services, a private mental-health practice located in Northern Virginia. He has been featured as a mental-health expert on CNN, Good Morning America, and other popular media outlets, and he has written articles for several news agencies, including The Washington Post. Dr. Oberschneider has also received Washingtonian Magazine s Top Therapist honor for his work with children and adolescents. He lives in Leesburg, Virginia, with his wife Liz and two children, Ava and Otto.
- Author(s)Michael Oberschneider
- PublisherFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Width286 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.