All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at both teachers and students in schools and colleges, as well as instructors, coaches, and managers in youth sports, this intelligent volume examines the 'Olympic Ideal' in modern sports education.It explores what the term Olympic really means in the broader context of a wide variety of sports, and argues that despite current problems and dissatisfaction with the Olympic movement - its ideals remain relevant to sports education for children, in schools and sports clubs the world over.
- Author BiographyRoland Naul is Professor of Sport Science and Sport Pedagogy at Essen University in Germany.
- Author(s)Roland Naul
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationAachen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer
- Content Noteincludes 13 illustrations & photos
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.