All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOlympic and World Records is a collection of the finest achievements on sport's greatest platform. Fully updated with special features on the records set during the London 2012 Games and the new sports - Rugby Sevens and Golf - coming to the Games for Rio 2016, this exciting book is essential reading for any fan of the Games - the greatest and most revered spectacle in world sport.
- Author BiographyKeir Radnedge has been covering sport for 50 years. He is the London-based editor of SportsFeatures.com, the Olympic Games and football news website and has reported on numerous Olympic Games. As an author, he has written countless sports books, from event guides to comprehensive encyclopedias, aimed at all ages. His journalism career included the Daily Mail for 20 years, as well as The Guardian and other national newspapers and magazines in the UK and abroad. He lives in North London.
- Author(s)Keir Radnedge
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Weight998 g
- Width211 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.