Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe search of a millennium is over. Computers aboard Starship Omega find a planet with water and oxygen to sustain humaid life. It is over populated, polluted and has one social problem; forty eight percent of the human population are males, well beyond the one in a thousand necessary on Planet Delta to maintain the sperm banks. However, the humaids aboard cant be kept alive for the two hundred years required to find ather solar system so the journey must end. Alterations are needed in the humaids' metabolism. The women need to understand English for a landing in Australia, the most unpolluted continent the computers can find. Sensations and emotions are changed back to natural; after all, a bearer needs emotions more than on the home planet. It is time to arouse prepare Pazz for life on Earth while cloned sister Kylina, w 22 t 12 as remembered by Pazz, can be kept in reserve. There is also Lul, from a primitive preindustrial planet but he is male and doesn't count.
- Author BiographyNew Zealander, Ross Richdale has written 40 novels, both science fiction and contemporary.
- Author(s)Ross Richdale
- Date of Publication19/02/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.