All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHigh school senior Michael Sattler leads a charmed life. He s a star athlete, has great friends, and parents who love him just the way he is. What s missing from his life is a boyfriend. That s a problem because he s out only to his parents and best friend. When Michael accidentally bumps into Christy Castle at school, his life changes in ways he never imagined. Christy is Michael s dream guy: smart, pretty, and sexy. But thing could have prepared Michael for what being Christy's boyfriend would entail. Christy needs to heal after years of abuse and kws he needs help to do it. After the death of his torious father, he leaves his native Greece and settles in upstate New York. Alone, afraid, and left without a voice, Christy hides the myriad scars of his abuse. He desperately wants to be loved and when he meets Michael, he dares to hope that day has arrived. When one of Michael s teammates turns enemy, and an abuser from Christy s past seeks to return him to a life of slavery, only Michael and Christy's combined strength and unwavering determination can save them from the violence that threatens to destroy their future together.
- Author(s)C Kennedy,C Kennedy Kennedy,Cody Kennedy
- PublisherHarmony Ink Press
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarmony Ink Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight638 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byJamie Mayfield
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.