All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArianna Huffington uses stories from her own life, from contemporary women she admires, and from women in history and literature to show how to be bold, how to make yourself bulletproof, and how to act without dreading the reactions of others. As a mother, politician, and businesswoman, Huffington discusses how to be strong, be your best self, and stop looking over your shoulder for approval. In chapters such as Fearlessness at Work, Fearlessness in Relationships, Fearlessness in Parenting, and Fearlessness in Aging, she delivers instructive and much-needed lessons about how to flourish as a fearless woman in today's world.
- Author BiographyHuffington is a nationally syndicated columnist and author who ran for governor in California's recall election (2003). Her latest venture is The Huffington Post (huffingtonpost.com), a website with blogs by prominent figures from politics, Hollywood, corporate America and the media.
- Author(s)Arianna Stassinopoulos Huffington
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight220 g
- Width143 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.