All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionPsychologist Eugene Kennedy and psychiatrist Sara C. Charles have brought this already popular book up to date with the medical and psychological advances over the past ten years. This book continues to provide counselors with all the essential tools they need to respond to people's problems with intelligence and compassion.
- Author(s)Eugene C. Kennedy,Sara C. Charles
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement3rd expanded and revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.