All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionFirst you take a drink, F. Scott Fitzgerald once ted, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you. Fitzgerald wrote alcohol into almost every one of his stories. On Booze gathers debutantes and dandies, rowdy jazz musicians, lost children and ragtime riff-raff into a newly compiled collection taken from The Crack-Up, and other works. On Booze portrays The Jazz Age as Fitzgerald experienced it: roaring, rambunctious, and lush - with quite a hangover.
- Author BiographyF. Scott Fitzgerald (1896-1941) was one of the literary titans of the 20th century. A member of the 'Lost Generation' of the 1920s, Fitzgerald's writings best captured what he termed 'The Jazz Age', a period of declining traditional American values, prohibition and speakeasies, and great leaps in modernist trends.
- Author(s)F. Scott Fitzgerald
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight130 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Reading Age16
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.