All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2008, readers of the British edition of Conde Nast Traveler named India as their second favourite holiday destination (after New Zealand). Yet 2008 was also the year when two Indian cities, Mumbai and Jaipur, were struck by terrorist attacks. Go to India on a holiday - for a couple of weeks or perhaps four months like this author did during the winter of 2009-2010. One of two things may happen: Either you will return home in despair at the poverty, corruption, and castes of India - promising never to visit that part of the world again. Or you will return with the certain kwledge that a completely new and young, promising future is around the corner. A future which this time begins in the so-called Third World. Should the latter be the case do t bother unpacking your backpack. You will be leaving again.
- Author BiographyElsebeth Nilsson, 64, is a Danish journalist.
- Author(s)MS Elsebeth Nilsson
- PublisherElsebeth Nilsson
- Date of Publication31/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsebeth Nilsson
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Translated byMR Rasmus Nilsson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.