Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFascinating, shrewd . . . The book deftly traces the rhythms and patterns of Chinese history. Michiko Kakutani, The New York Times In this sweeping and insightful history, Henry Kissinger turns for the first time at book length to a country he has kwn intimately for decades and whose modern relations with the West he helped shape. On China illuminates the inner workings of Chinese diplomacy during such pivotal events as the initial encounters between China and tight line modern European powers, the formation and breakdown of the Si-Soviet alliance, the Korean War, and Richard Nixon s historic trip to Beijing. With a new final chapter on the emerging superpower s twenty-first-century role in global politics and ecomics, On China provides historical perspective on Chinese foreign affairs from one of the premier statesmen of our time.
- Author BiographyHenry Kissinger served as National Security Advisor and then Secretary of State under Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford. He received the 1973 Nobel Peace Prize, the Presidential Medal of Freedom, and the Medal of Liberty, among other awards.
- Author(s)Henry Kissinger
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white halftones, maps
- Weight612 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.20Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.