All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.92Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionLucy and Charlie's relationship has been on the rocks. With the newfound confidence that comes with her nursing career, Lucy doesn't need to put up with Charlie's nsense anymore. But just as she's about to call it quits, a lost-looking teenager crosses her path. Seeing that the girl is sick and alone, Lucy takes her in despite Charlie's protests, in a move that could make or break their frayed relationship...With a grown son embarking on his own life, and an ex-husband starting a new family, Betty realizes it's time to find a partner of her own. Then Santa bears an unexpected gift at the Rotary Club's Christmas party: himself. Has the holiday cheer gone to her head, or is she really attracted to a struggling magazine writer who plays dress- up? But things aren't always as they seem, especially in Cape Light-and unless Betty realizes that good things come in different packages, she risks Santa passing her by this Christmas.
- Author BiographyThomas Kinkade is America's most collected living artist. He lives in Northern California. Katherine Spencer was a fiction editor before turning to a full- time career as a writer, and is the author of more than twenty books for both children and adults. She lives on Long Island, New York.
- Author(s)Dr Thomas Kinkade,Katherine Spencer
- PublisherBerkley Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleCape Light Novels (Berkley Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Group
- Weight313 g
- Width139 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Contained items statement11 Paperback / softback
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.