Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKate and Josh Hutchins have lived on Dancing Hill Farm in Dorset for thirty years. Here they have brought up three children, expected to grow old, and imagined they would pass the farm on to one of their boys, like generations of family before them. But things have t gone to plan. Neither of their sons wants the farm, their daughter is in love with a man with real liking for the countryside, and Dancing Hill itself is longer the profitable place it was once. And Kate is restless. Longing for some time to herself, dreaming of what she might have achieved had she t married so young. When her children give her a week's painting holiday in Provence she seizes it like a lifeline, hardly realising what a dangerous thing it is that she is doing.
- Author BiographySarah Challis, whose father is the distinguished cinematographer, Christopher Challis, travelled widely with film units as a child. She has since lived in Scotland and California but is now happily settled in a Dorset village with three rescued dogs and three chickens. She is married with four sons.
- Author(s)Sarah Challis
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/01/2005
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Weight328 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.