All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first collection of essays to be published on Durkheim's masterpiece The Elementary Forms of Religious Life. It represents the work of the most important international Durkheim scholars from the fields of anthropology, philosophy and sociology. The essays focus on key topics including: * the method Durkheim adopted in his study * the role of ritual and belief in society * the nature of contemporary religion The contributors also explore cutting-edge debates about the tion of the soul and collective rituals.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/02/1998
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Social and Political Thought
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byN. J. Allen,W. Watts Miller,W.S.F. Pickering,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.