All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNoted social commentator and theologian Dorothee Soelle examines how the power of religion and faith can be used to transform an unjust world. Her discussions cross a broad range of topics. Soelle deals with the freedom bestowed by the Spirit of God, biblical roots of social liberation, and the need for a new religious language. This book will inspire all persons involved in working for God's will for the world.
- Author BiographyDorothee Soelle was for many years Professor of Theology at Union Theological Seminary in New York City. Her works include The Strength of the Weak and On Earth as in Heaven.
- Author(s)Dorothee Solle
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1993
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date13/01/2010
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight8 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine134 mm
- Translated byMarc Batko
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.