All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe selections included in this anthology, drawn from a variety of Aquinas' works, focus on the roles of reason and faith in philosophy and theology. Expanding on these themes are Aquinas' discussions of the nature and domain of theology; the kwledge of God and of God's attributes attainable through natural reason; the life of God, including Gods will, justice, mercy, and providence; and the principal Christian mysteries treated in theology properly speaking--the Trinity and the Incarnation.
- Author BiographyStephen F. Brown is Professor of Theology, Boston College.
- Author(s)Saint Thomas Aquinas
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/1999
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Weight360 g
- Width9 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Volume editorStephen F. Brown
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.