All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Though most of my life seems to have been spent on the banks of lakes and rivers, I have always been drawn to the sea ...' Through twenty-two casts, Britain's best-kwn freshwater fisherman quits land in favour of the sea. There, he discovers the many pleasures of the coast: wild shores, unpredictable waves, the violent collision of the elements, and, of course, fish that glisten and dart beneath a never-still surface. From childhood remembrances of saltwater escapades to more recent discoveries, Chris Yates brings the sea and its many wonders to scintillating life.
- Author BiographyChris Yates is a photographer and author, but first and foremost he is a fisherman. When he was five, he was inspired by the discovery of a monster carp in his village pond. Thirty years later, he caught what was then the biggest fish in England. He went on to talk about his experiences in books, magazines and in the BBC2 series A Passion for Angling.
- Author(s)Chris Yates
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight143 g
- Width129 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.