All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the spring of 1948 Jean and Allan Irwin leave the bustle of Vancouver B.C. Canada and head to an 18 acre plot of virgin forest near Mission City. With hard work, determination and optimism born of surviving the Great Depression they build a farm and a family in the Fraser Valley.
- Author BiographyJeannie Irwin Henderson the fifth child of Jean and Allan Irwin lives in Mount Vernon, Washington, USA with her husband Lawrence. She is the mother of eight grown children and numerous grandchildren. This is her first book.
- Author(s)M Jeannie Irwin Henderson
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.