All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRewned scholar William Lane Craig offers a readable, rich training manual for defending the Christian faith. This concise guide is filled with illustrations, sidebars, and memorizable steps to help Christians stand their ground and defend their faith with reason and precision. In his engaging style, Dr. Craig offers four arguments for God s existence, defends the historicity of Jesus personal claims and resurrection, addresses the problem of suffering, and shows why religious relativism doesn t work. Along the way, he shares his story of following God s call in his own life. This one-stop, how-to-defend-your-faith manual will equip Christians to advance faith conversations deliberately, applying straightforward, cool-headed arguments. They will discover t just what they believe, but why they believe and how being on guard with the truth has the power to change lives forever.
- Author BiographyWilliam Lane Craig is Research Professor of Philosophy at the Talbot School of Theology. A respected debater, prominent Internet presence (www.reasonablefaith.org), and the author of Reasonable Faith, Dr. Craig is one of the most influential defenders of Christianity in our day. He and his wife, Jan, have two grown children.
- Author(s)William Lane Craig
- PublisherDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Date of Publication28/04/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.