All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAngela Locke travelled to Nepal in the early 90's to research a new book, and found herself on a journey of discovery which would change her life. Meeting a Tibetan monk in the supermarket before she left, he told her that 'the book is t important, but the journey is'. She would find herself returning to Nepal, becoming immersed in the life of the country, and experiencing a deep spiritual awakening. Her experiences would lead to the founding of the charity Juniper Trust which w works in Education and Health with the poorest communities all over the world. The Foreword is by Sir Chris Bonington CBE, patron of the Juniper Trust.
- Author BiographyAngela Locke is an author, poet and journalist living in the English Lake District. She is a fiction/non-fiction writer with five published books. Her books are widely translated across the world.
- Author(s)Angela Locke
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication08/04/2010
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.