About this product
- DescriptionA tiny baby sea turtle scrambles across the sandy beach and into the sea. Floating far out in the ocean, Kiki is becoming a gentle giant. She swims to shallower water where a rainbow of corals puts on a show. Kiki adopts the busy coral reef as her new home and discovers fish of all sizes and lots of surprises! But something keeps calling her back to the beach ...and the circle of life continues.
- Author(s)Carol L. Malnor
- PublisherDawn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintDawn Publications,U.S.
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations (colour)
- Weight408 g
- Width274 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Trina L. Hunner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.