All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays and articles from parties that oppose increasing the availability of and access to cannabis. More than twenty individuals come together in this publication to share their thoughts, the reputable science, and the facts that support their central argument that legalization would increase use by youth and pose risks that are t worth taking. The move to advance legalization is addressed from a pivotal question in the debate: How do we reduce the use of marijuana by youth? This important question is the priority facing policy and decision makers given the solid science on the consequences of use by a youth population. Individuals contributing to this work come from the world of academia; the professions of law, medicine, and public health; and law enforcement; along with individuals and advocates associated with public health initiatives to fight the commercialization of marijuana in the United States, Canada, the UK, and Australia.
- Author BiographyPamela McColl is involved in the campaign to reduce marijuana use by the youth population. She opposes the legalization of marijuana as a risk to our youth. Pamela wrote a smoking cessation book for pregnant women, Baby and Me Tobacco Free, and is active in efforts to advance tobacco prevention. She is also the author of High Hopes, a book for parents on the discussion of marijuana use by youth.
- Author(s)Pamela McColl
- PublisherGrafton and Scratch Publishers
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrafton and Scratch Publishers
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.