All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionMarriage as an institution faces many challenges today. This volume presents essential wisdom from the 2000 year-old Christian tradition that is as true and valuable today as it always was. The readings present positive resources for understanding the sacrament of marriage as a beautiful and sacred Christian vocation, a context in which difficult times can be worked through with grace. Marriage also involves family, even if the couple has children. In marrying a spouse, one marries his or her whole family. The readings embrace family life as well.
- Author BiographyMatthew Levering is associate professor of theology at Ave Maria College. He is author of On the Priesthood, On Death and Dying, and On Prayer and Contemplation.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/03/2005
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Weight186 g
- Width158 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byMatthew Levering
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.