All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn My Own sends the refreshingly positive, and supportive, message that being alone is t a sign of failure but can be an empowering and liberating experience. Society can be cruel in its assessment of a woman alone, regarding her as defective or deserving of pity. Similar pressures cause women to be ashamed of losing the status of mother, wife or girlfriend, and to dread the prospect of 'going it alone'. But, as the author of this inspiring book points out, being on your own can be a vital, intensely creative experience in which you can find your own voice and live a fulfilling life. The case histories and positive view of On My Own will resonate with every woman, young and old, since it touches on a sensitive nerve shared by women all over the world.
- Author BiographyFlorence Falk is a psychotherapist with over 20 years' experience of treating women of all ages.
- Author(s)Florence Falk
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication07/06/2007
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRider & Co
- Weight323 g
- Width134 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.