All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work offers a detailed examination of one of the most influential American theologians of the 20th century. Gilkey dissects the interplay of Niebhur's theology and his political theories, as informed by the Depression.
- Author BiographyLangdon Gilkey has taught at Georgetown University, the University of Virginia, and the University of Chicago Divinity School, where he is the Shailer Mathews Professor of Theology (emeritus). He is the author of a number of books, including Shantung Compound, Gilkey on Tillich, and Nature, Reality, and the Sacred.
- Author(s)Langdon Gilkey
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication13/05/2003
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight376 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.