Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.95+ AU $8.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by cathbooks64
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
About this product
- DescriptionMUP's acclaimed series Little Books on Big Themes pairs leading Australian thinkers and cultural figures with some of the big themes in life. In On Passion, celebrated Australian poet Dorothy Porter delves head first into the passions, both literary and earthly. We discover the young Dorothy Porter's drug of choice was ne other than romantic love while musing that some of the most deeply passionate experiences of her life happened between the covers of a book. Written just before she passed away in 2008, On Passion is a wonderful, ultimately joyous, insight into the creative life of one of our best loved poets.
- Author BiographyDorothy Porter was one of Australia's finest writers. Two of her verse novels, What a Piece of Work and Wild Surmise, were shortlisted for the Miles Franklin Award. Porter also wrote two libretti for composer Jonathan Mills, The Ghost Wife and The Eternity Man, and her most recent publication, El Dorado, was shortlisted for the Prime Minister's Award.
- Author(s)Dorothy Porter
- PublisherMelbourne University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- Series TitleLittle Books on Big Themes
- Place of PublicationCarlton
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2010
- ImprintMelbourne University Press
- Weight141 g
- Width119 mm
- Height158 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.