All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA valuable collection of C. K. Barrett's writings on Paul, the summation of a lifetime's work by the pre-eminent New Testament scholar.This book contains a number of essays, some hitherto unpublished, on historical aspects of Paul's work. Sometimes Professor Barrett takes a broad view, often he looks sharply at important topics. Many of the themes are familiar, but Barrett always illuminates them from new angles, formulating fresh questions and approaches.A new and extensive introductory essay examines the relation of Paul to Christian leaders in Jerusalem.
- Author BiographyC. K. Barrett is Emeritus Professor of Divinity, University of Durham, UK.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/03/2003
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.