All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese early philosophical writings underpinned the Chinese revolutions and their clarion calls to insurrection remain some of the most stirring of all time. Drawing on a dizzying array of references from contemporary culture and politics, Zizek's firecracker commentary reaches unsettling conclusions about the place of Mao's thought in the revolutionary can.
- Author BiographySlavoj Zizek is a Slovenian sociologist, philosopher and cultural critic. He is a professor at the European Graduate School, International Director of Birkbeck College, University of London, and a senior researcher at the Institute of Sociology, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia. He is also visiting professor at the United States universities (Columbia, Princeton, New School for Social Research, New York, and the University of Michigan).
- Author(s)Mao Zedong
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication29/01/2007
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Introduction bySlavoj Zizek
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.