All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe only complete, in-depth guide to contemporary on-premise catering principles and practices On-premise catering is an essential part of the fast-growing catering and events industry, and this is the only guide that covers all the essential skills and kwledge a professional needs to succeed in the field. Written by three top catering experts and educators, On-Premise Catering is the definitive guide to catering in hotels, banquet halls, wedding facilities, conference centers, private clubs, and other venues. This new Second Edition has been thoroughly updated and revised to cover modern techlogical trends in the industry, including online marketing, social media, and digital proposals, as well as modern decor, effective menu writing, catering in stadiums and casis, and more. * Fully updated to keep pace with current industry trends and practices * Covers all aspects of on-premise catering, from food and beverage service, room setup, and decor, to staffing, marketing, and financial controls * Ideal for caterers, event professionals, chefs working in on-premise facilities, and students in culinary, hospitality, and foodservice management programs On-premise catering requires a broad range of kwledge, from accounting and marketing basics to event coordination and management skills, and this book provides all the information students and professionals need to succeed in this exciting and dynamic field.
- Author BiographyPatti J. Shock, CPCE, is a professor in the Harrah Hotel College at the University of Nevada Las Vegas and the academic advisor at The International School of Hospitality. Cheryl Sgovio, CPCE, is Director of Catering and Convention Sales at the Thomas & Mack Center, Sam Boyd Stadium, and Cox Pavilion, all at the University of Nevada Las Vegas. John M. Stefanelli, PhD,is a professor in the Food and Beverage Department of the Harrah Hotel College at the University of Nevada Las Vegas.
- Author(s)Cheryl Sgovio,John M. Stefanelli,Patti J. Shock
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/07/2011
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight952 g
- Width191 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.