Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the best introductions to the origins of topological problems, this work examines the 1st part of Riemann's Theory of Abelian Functions. In addition to its significance in the area of complex functions, this volume is extremely useful in its formulations of the topological equivalents of Riemann's surfaces. 1893 edition. Includes 43 figures.
- Author(s)Felix Klein
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/12/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width148 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.