Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionWriters have been publishing screenwriting books for over half a century w, full of inside tips on how to make it big in Hollywood. Titles suggest screenwriting is an art, a craft, a skill, a business, a talent, a knack, or most simply, the ability to tell stories. It is, of course, all of these. What these books seldom do is take a complete vice though the steps of learning and understanding creative writing, be it for the Hollywood feature film or for the college video production. That is what On Screenwriting sets out to do. This volume is a practical manual that engages with the theory of the constructional process. Freddie Gaffney-lecturer and screenwriter-proffers a set of tools that makes the process more effective and the finished article more successfully executed.
- Author BiographyFreddie Gaffney is chief moderator for film studies at AS/A level. He is a screenwriter, filmmaker, and senior lecturer in location and studio production at Ravensbourne College of Design and Communication.
- Author(s)Freddie Gaffney
- PublisherAuteur Publishing
- Date of Publication30/07/2008
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLeighton Buzzard
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuteur Publishing
- Content Note12 b& w
- Weight800 g
- Width130 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.