All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays (short, easy to read in the bathroom in one sitting) dedicated to the proposition that everything is worthy of a second thought.
- Author BiographyWebsite: http: //www.charlesbechtel.com Born: Spring Lake, North Carolina, April, 1953, fourth day, five minutes past midnight (thus late for my parents' anniversary, which sets a standard for all such events from then on.) Educated: A long while back, when colleges offered to improve human beings attending their classes, not dedicate themselves to the function of making a person employable. Ahh, the good old days. Undergraduate degree: In English from a State college in Glassboro, NJ, that changed its name to Rowan University when Mr. Rowan gave it a huge wad of cash. Master degree: In English from Temple University in 1996, which is where I got to learn exactly what I needed to know from David H. Bradley, the author of a fine book, The Chaneysville Incident (among others) which I recommend reading. Otherwise, graduate school for writers is a waste of time and money. Marriage: I married to the finest woman on Earth, by accounts of many others more than myself: Manuela. I married once before, but for practice. It lasted a mere sixteen months. Manuela brought with her two wonderful young ladies, Elizabeth (Baby Beth) and Manuela (Meme), who each in turn delivered into my life young ladies of inestimable worth: Sky (b. 2003) Lucy (b. 2007) and Mia (b. 2008.) Though I give to each huge chunks of my heart, doing so has increased that heart's size. Work History: Let's say I worked, and have enjoyed no occupation more than Educator. My students put their trust in me; I put my faith in them. Pretty much always works out. What I do for fun: Everything. If it is not fun, I quickly stop doing it. (see Work, above) Writing Philosophy: Make sense by appealing to the senses.
- Author(s)Charles W Bechtel
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.